Child Support

When children are involved in a divorce or a paternity action, a Florida court may order one parent to make payments to the other parent for the care and support of the minor children.

Enforcing Child Support Orders

If your child’s other parent neglects to make their child support payments, you can seek enforcement through the courts.

Modifying Child Support Orders

The court may alter a Florida child support order when:

  • it is to the greatest advantage of the child,
  • the child reaches 18,
  • there is a considerable change in the circumstances of the parties,
  • the court requires support past the age of 18 years because of dependency, or
  • a child is emancipated, marries, joins the military or dies.

For more information regarding Child Support, please contact us or check out our blog articles, videos or resources on this topic:

Copyright 2023 © Campbell Law Group